Container-Mounted Fabric Structures for Nearly Any Industry
Big Top’s fabric structures are sought by companies in just about every industry due to their versatile and cost-effective design. One such versatile and cost-effective benefit is that our shelters do not require a concrete foundation. In fact, they can be anchored to nearly any foundation including shipping containers, which is particularly useful in many industries such as construction, marine, and waste management. Plus, they cost far less than permanent buildings and installation can be accomplished in a short time frame.
Another great benefit is the side wall height that containers naturally provide for our shelters, which reduces costs since the structure won’t need to be as tall. Plus, the containers can be used for storage or for office space and, once the project is over, you can store the structure in the container and ship it to the next location.
The hallmark feature of our structures is the fabric that we use, which:
- Blocks 99.95 percent of harmful UV-A and UV-B radiation, for a UPF rating of 2,000 and a conventional rating of 50 plus
- Provides an abundance of natural light, eliminating the need for artificial lighting and reducing your energy costs
- Maintains a comfortable interior temperature that is, on average, 15 degrees cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter than the outside temperature
- Is rip resistant and secured to an industrial-strength, galvanized steel frame that will hold strong against inclement weather
- Is NFPA701 flame-retardant as required by International Building Code
Due to their modular design, our fabric structures can be engineered to just about any size and can be moved with a crane or rails, if needed. Plus, we can include any number of accessories to meet your needs, such as an HVAC and ventilation system, insulation, doors, flooring, lightning protection, and much more.
To learn more about our fabric structures and how we can build one to your exact specifications, contact Big Top today. When you do, be sure to ask about the potential tax benefits you can receive with one of our shelters.