Container-Mounted Fabric Structures
Another great benefit is the side wall height that containers naturally provide for our shelters, which reduces costs since the structure won’t need to be as tall. Plus, the containers can be used for storage or for office space and, once the project is over, you can store the structure in the container and ship it to the next location.
The hallmark feature of our structures is the fabric that we use, which:
- Blocks 99.95 percent of harmful UV-A and UV-B radiation, for a UPF rating of 2,000 and a conventional rating of 50 plus
- Provides an abundance of natural light, eliminating the need for artificial lighting and reducing your energy costs
- Maintains a comfortable interior temperature that is, on average, 15 degrees cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter than the outside temperature
- Is rip resistant and secured to an industrial-strength, galvanized steel frame that will hold strong against inclement weather
- Is NFPA701 flame-retardant as required by International Building Code
Due to their modular design, our fabric structures can be engineered to just about any size and can be moved with a crane or rails, if needed. Plus, we can include any number of accessories to meet your needs, such as an HVAC and ventilation system, insulation, doors, flooring, lightning protection, and much more.
Container-Mounted Fabric Structure Benefits
Container-mounted shelters are a top choice because they give you additional height on your structure without an added price. This is the perfect option if you need to store large machines, and Big Top will customize the size to meet your company’s needs.
With our shipping container hoop buildings, you won’t have to rely on the typical foundation, which means you can install it just about anywhere. And if you decide to relocate your business, you can take your container-mounted fabric shelter with you—no matter where you go. Why rent space in a permanent building when you can buy a shelter that you can use wherever you end up?
To learn more about our fabric structures and how we can build one to your exact specifications, contact Big Top today. Get in touch with our team by calling (850) 584-7786. When you do, be sure to ask about the potential tax benefits you can receive with one of our shelters.