Temporary Warehouse Structures Made by Big Top
More and more companies that need a building for warehousing are learning about the benefits of choosing a fabric structure rather than a permanent brick-and-mortar building. Temporary warehouse structures are more cost effective and provide a wide range of perks. And when businesses need a temporary warehouse they can rely on for long-term use, they choose Big Top Fabric Structures.
Why choose Big Top for temporary warehouse structures? The reasons are endless. Founded in 1979, our company has many years of experience custom designing fabric structures, and we make ours with high-quality materials so they’ll last for a long time. Our frames, for example, are made of galvanized, industrial-grade steel, and our fabric is made of a PVC laminated vinyl that is rip resistant and flame retardant in accordance with International Building Code. Our buildings also have a clear span design. This means they don’t require any support poles or guy wires, so they have wide open interiors that are perfect for storing as much equipment as you need.
Large Enough to Accommodate All Your Warehousing Needs
At Big Top, we don’t sell just a few cookie-cutter temporary warehouses to choose from. On the contrary, one of the ways we stand apart from our competitors is by taking a custom approach to design. That way, you can trust that your fabric structure will be designed for your specific warehousing requirements. Often, the first element to consider is size. Our fabric structures can span up to 174 feet in width, 80 feet in height, and virtually any length, allowing plenty of room for storage racks, materials, and heavy equipment.
Need More Height?
If you need more height, Big Top can anchor your temporary warehouse to stacks of shipping containers for extra headroom for your operations.
Other Features of Your Temporary Warehouse From Big Top
There is a great range of options available for your temporary warehouse structure. Common examples include:
- Doors – Temporary warehouses require large bay doors for shipping and receiving, as well as personnel doors for staff. At Big Top, we can include both in the design.
- Climate control – Do you work with environmentally sensitive materials? If so, we can include insulation and HVAC systems in the design so that you can have complete control over the interior temperature.
Benefits of Our Temporary Warehouse Structures
In addition to receiving a custom design for your business needs, you can expect numerous other benefits when you partner with Big Top. Our temporary warehouses are:
- Well-lit – Traditional brick-and-mortar warehouses are plagued with dark areas. Warehouses tend to be big, and it’s tough to fully illuminate every corner with artificial lighting. The fabric roof in our temporary warehouses is translucent and allows plenty of natural light to flood inside, fully illuminating the interior without aid from artificial lighting.
- UV protective – The fabric roof is also formulated to reflect 99.95% of UV-A and UV-B radiation, ensuring your staff, equipment, and materials are well-protected from sun exposure.
- Naturally climate controlled – Thanks to the superior thermal performance of the fabric roof, our structures naturally maintain a pleasant interior temperature that is, on average, 15 degrees cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter than the outside temperature. While comfortably protected from the sun, your staff can go about their duties throughout the day with fewer breaks.
- Energy efficient – By minimizing or eliminating the need for artificial lighting and climate control, a Big Top temporary warehouse can provide significant energy savings, a return on investment that adds up over time.
Temporary Warehouses for Construction Projects
Big Top’s temporary warehouse structures can be deployed quickly—at a rate of 2,500 square feet per day—and in virtually any environment. They do not require a concrete foundation and can be anchored to nearly anything, including asphalt. This makes them especially ideal for construction companies that require onsite warehousing in a work zone.
Another factor that makes our temporary warehouses so appealing to businesses in the construction industry is that they’re portable. When one aspect of a project is completed, the fabric warehouse can be moved intact with a crane and placed where needed to accommodate the next step in the process. Once a project wraps, the temporary warehouse can be disassembled and shipped to the next jobsite.
Just because a fabric warehouse is considered temporary doesn’t mean it won’t stand the test of time. Indeed, our temporary warehouse structures are supported by an industrial-grade, galvanized steel frame, and they can be engineered to resist heavy winds and snow loads. For further protection from the elements, we can also install lightning protection.
Turnkey Installation Services
Once the design is complete and the materials are ready for your custom temporary warehouse, assembly can begin. At Big Top, we’re proud to offer turnkey installation services wherein we’ll handle the entire construction for you so that your team can remain focused on the job at hand. If you prefer to handle the installation on your own, we’d be happy to provide the proper training for your team—our temporary warehouse structures do not require a specialized contractor to build.
Because our temporary warehouses require fewer materials and can be erected much faster than permanent buildings, they are much more affordable to build. Factor in the energy savings from the UV-reflective roof, and you can enjoy even more savings in lower energy costs. Plus, our fabric structures can be filed as equipment with the IRS, which may lead to tax advantages.
Get Started Today
Contact Big Top Fabric Structures today to learn more about our temporary warehouse structures. When you do, don’t forget to ask about the competitive warranties that we can include with your project to protect your investment.