Fabric Temporary Structures for Businesses That Need a Versatile Shelter Solution
There are many reasons why businesses need temporary structures. Mining and mineral companies, for instance, often have operations being conducted out in the field, far away from any existing buildings. Maritime operators often require a containment facility for sandblasting and paint applications. Fixed-base operators need versatile sunshades for aircraft storage and maintenance. And so on.
Businesses across nearly every industry have a need for a temporary shelter, and when they want a quality option, they choose Big Top Fabric Structures. The versatility of our fabric buildings has made them indispensable to companies that need to shelter their operations but don’t want to blow their budgets on constructing permanent buildings. We’ve built temporary structures for businesses in the industries listed above, as well the oil and gas, construction, and environmental industries. We’ve even had the honor of working with the U.S. Military and various local municipalities across the nation.
A Canvas Structure Designed to Meet the Needs of Your Organization
Unlike many of our competitors, Big Top doesn’t offer one-size-fits-all buildings. Rather, we design each and every shelter we sell to meet the exact needs of the customer. In most cases, the design starts with size. There is virtually no limit to how big or small your canvas structure can be. If your specifications include multiple rooms of varying sizes, we can build it. Plus, we can include any number of accessories to meet your needs. These can include:
- Flooring – We use a durable roadway matting that is weather resistant and distributes weight effectively for heavy equipment use.
- Doors – From personnel doors to large bay doors, we can include the appropriate entryways in your design.
- HVAC and insulation – We can provide climate control for the comfort of your staff and protection of your sensitive materials.
- Lightning protection – Our temporary structures can be used as muster stations in the event of a volatile storm with this add-on.
- And much more
The Numerous Benefits of Our Fabric Roof
The fabric roof in Big Top’s shelters is made from PVC vinyl, is rip resistant, and is secured to a galvanized steel frame. As such, your structure will hold strong through nearly any type of inclement weather. In fact, our temporary structures can remain standing for years with the proper maintenance.
Additionally, the fabric roof blocks 99.95 percent of UV-A and UV-B radiation from the sun, which could otherwise harm your employees, materials, and equipment. This feature also helps to maintain a comfortable interior temperature that is on average 15 degrees cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter than the outside temperature.
Furthermore, the fabric roof of our temporary structures is translucent. Natural light will flood into the interior, providing ample illumination for your production without the need for artificial lighting. However, should your operations run into the night, we can prep the building for a lighting system.
Exceptional Services from a Highly Experienced Team
Big Top has been designing and constructing fabric buildings for companies across nearly every industry since 1979. In addition to providing the perfect shelter for your operations, we offer a range of services to make your project easier. You can rely on us for:
- Onsite surveying – We can inspect your footprint and recommend design options to make the best use of your available space.
- Assistance with building permits – Some areas require engineering for heavy wind and snow loads. We can ensure your canvas shelter is up to code.
- Installation support – We can train your staff on how to erect your temporary shelter, or we can provide the installation for you.
- Tech support – Long after your building is completed, we’ll be there to provide guidance on repairs, expansion, and relocation.
- Financial services – We offer financing options and warranties to protect your investment.
To speak with a representative about how we can meet the needs of your operations with one of our fabric temporary structures, don’t hesitate to contact Big Top today.