Temporary Storage Buildings Made for Construction Sites Around the World
When you are looking for temporary storage buildings for your business, there’s nowhere better to turn than to Big Top Fabric Structures. Because our buildings don’t require permanent concrete foundations to be constructed, they are relatively easy to set up, and also to disassemble for transportation between worksites. Big Top also offers mobility kits – such as crane lifting packages – that enable our structures to be transported as whole units, saving you time and manpower.
In addition to portability, there are many other benefits that Big Top’s temporary storage buildings have to offer. For example, our buildings are:
- Made with galvanized steel frames for superior structural integrity
- Covered with flame-retardant PVC vinyl fabric in your choose of 18-, 22-, or 28-ounce weight
- Available in virtually any size to accommodate a variety of applications
- Upgradeable, as we can add features like HVAC systems, flooring, specialty doors, and more
- Free of support poles and guide wires, which maximizes interior space and maneuverability
- Protected by spectacular warranties
One of the greatest benefits of choosing Big Top for your portable fabric structure is that we will work closely with you to ensure you receive a building that meets your exact needs and specifications. Even if your worksite is an area that requires you to account for wind load, snow load, or seismic activity, Big Top will be here to design a building that meets your needs.
To learn more about the temporary storage buildings that we make here at Big Top Fabric Structures, contact us today and one of our knowledgeable associates will be happy to assist you. We proudly serve businesses around the world.