Industrial Fabric Buildings Are Less Expensive Than Metal and Wood Buildings
Big Top’s industrial fabric buildings will do all the same things as traditional metal and wood buildings for a fraction of the price. As a custom manufacturer, we make all of our buildings to order, which means when you choose us as your fabric building provider, you can be sure you’ll receive a structure that is made specifically to address the needs of your business. For example, we can make our buildings nearly any size, and we can integrate additional features like HVAC, lighting, doors, and flooring. We also have translucent fabric that we can use to allow sunlight to shine through your structure, which can help you reduce your reliance on electricity and add points to your LEED score.
Because Big Top is a custom manufacturer, we have experience making many different kinds of structures for businesses in a wide range of industries. Examples of buildings we have made in the past include:
- Warehouses and storage facilities
- Large-area maintenance shelters
- Blast-and-paint shops
- Hangars and sunshades
Not only are our industrial fabric buildings highly customizable and less expensive than traditional metal and wood buildings, but they are also very durable. Our frames are made of industrial-grade galvanized steel to provide unfailing support, and our fabric is made of flame-retardant, heavy-duty PVC-vinyl that is made to last. Additionally, Big Top can provide engineering services for those that have to adhere to building codes for wind load, snow load, and seismic activity.
Some of the other reasons why Big Top’s industrial fabric buildings are a great alternative to structures made of metal and wood include:
- A pleasant environment – Our buildings are cooler in the summer, warmer in the winter, and will provide a comfortable working environment, which can help to boost productivity.
- Portability – Big Top’s fabric buildings can be anchored to any foundation (they don’t require a concrete pad), which lessens the cost of construction and hastens installation time.
- Tax advantages – Fabric buildings can be deemed as equipment, offering tax benefits that metal and wood buildings do not.
Contact Big Top today to learn more about our industrial fabric buildings. One of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives will be glad to assist you.