Durable Fabric Structures, Customized for Your Business Needs
Big Top Fabric Structures is the premier manufacturer of custom fabric buildings for businesses across a range of different industries. Our structures offer numerous benefits over traditional brick-and-mortar buildings, including cost savings and versatile designs that can adapt to the growing needs of your business.
Our fabric structures require fewer materials than conventional buildings, and they take less time to construct. In fact, our fabric shelters can be assembled at a rate of 2,500 square feet per day. That all adds up to significant savings versus hiring an architect and construction company to build a permanent structure.
The fabric roof of our structures is translucent. This unique design allows natural sunlight to fully illuminate the interior, minimizing your dependence on artificial lighting and the energy costs that go with it. And, our buildings can save energy on climate control thanks to the UV-reflective roof.
Protection From the Elements
Big Top’s signature fabric roof is formulated to repel 99.95% of harmful UV-A and UV-B radiation, ensuring ample protection for your staff and materials. This also helps to maximize the lifespan of the paint jobs and electronics of your equipment and vehicles. With a UPF rating of 2,000 and a conventional rating of 50 plus, our fabric structures naturally maintain a pleasant interior temperature that is, on average, 15 degrees cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Your employees will be well protected and comfortable throughout the workday.
Unlike permanent buildings that require a concrete slab as a foundation, our fabric structures can be anchored to nearly anything, even asphalt. For added height, they can be anchored to stacks of ecology blocks or shipping containers, the latter of which can then be used as additional storage or office space.
At Big Top, we will take the time to learn how you plan to use your structure, and from there, we’ll design the perfect fabric building for your needs. Size options range up to 174 feet wide, 80 feet high, and nearly any length. There are numerous add-ons to select from, including HVAC units, air remediation systems, insulation, durable roadway matting, personnel and bay doors, and lightning protection that will allow you to use the building as a muster station for the safety of your staff. We can also ensure your fabric structure meets local building codes for snow and wind loads, and we can even install a telescopic roof for easy crane access.
Big Top’s temporary fabric structures can keep pace with the changing needs of your business. If you need to move the building, it can be lifted intact with a crane. It can also be disassembled and shipped to a new location should your base of operations relocate.
A Proven Solution
At Big Top, we’ve designed fabric structures for businesses across a wide spectrum of industries, including construction, marine, aviation, oil and gas, military, government, mining and mineral, and sports. Our buildings have been used as:
- Warehouses – Complete with personnel doors, as well as bay doors for shipping and receiving, our warehouses can accommodate nearly size storage racks and the weight of forklifts and other heavy equipment. They are also ideal for vehicle storage.
- Barracks – Internal partitions, HVACs, and insulation can be added for living quarters.
- Medical tents – Thanks to their easy deployment, our fabric structures can be used as medical tents virtually anywhere. They can also be erected over a road for drive-through testing.
- Equipment maintenance shelters – The UV-reflective roof provides ample protection for maintenance staff and equipment alike.
- Aircraft hangars – Our hangars and sunshades ensure mission readiness and can be installed directly on the flight line.
- Lunchrooms – With no internal columns or guy wires, our fabric shelters offer plenty of space for your staff to enjoy their break.
- Safety meeting facilities – An ideal space for safety meetings in nearly any environment, our fabric buildings can be equipped with lighting protection so that they can be used as muster stations in inclement weather.
- Sandblasting and paint facilities – Our fabric structures can be outfitted with air-scrubbing systems and provide proper containment for all blasting, including Black Beauty abrasives, as required by the EPA.
- Waste management – Naturally ventilated, our buildings minimize odors and protect sensitive recyclable materials from exposure to the elements.
- Sports complexes – Various surfaces for different types of sports are available, and internal sections or attached shipping containers can be customized for training rooms, locker rooms, and other sports-related activities.
Big Top’s fabric structures do not require a specialized contractor to erect. We can provide proper installation training for your team or, if you’d rather your staff stay focused on their day-to-day tasks, we can handle the installation for you. Long after deployment, we’ll be here to help if you need guidance on expansion, relocation, or repair of your fabric building. To help support your investment, we offer financing and warranty options.
Let’s Get Started
During your design consultation, we’ll discuss your intention for the building and how we can customize it to your exact specifications. If needed, we can visit your property and provide recommendations based on your available space. Additionally, we can help with seeking the proper permitting if required in your area. With our many years of experience, we’re well-familiar with the permitting process and will ensure your fabric structure meets local building codes.
Contact Us Today
With proper maintenance, your new fabric shelter from Big Top can last 20–40 years or even longer, so you can trust that when you partner with us, you’ll receive a reliable, long-term solution. To learn more about our fabric structures and to begin designing one for your business, contact the professionals at Big Top Fabric Structures today.