Fabric Aircraft Hangars Custom Made by Big Top
When you are looking for fabric aircraft hangars, turn to the experts at Big Top Fabric Structures. Founded in 1979, our company has a long history of manufacturing custom, durable fabric structures for aircraft storage. In fact, Big Top is approved by United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) as being compliant with US Air Force Sunshade Management (AFSM), Air Force Instruction (AFI), and International Building Code (IBC).
Why else can you confidently choose Big Top’s fabric aircraft hangars? Some of the benefits they provide include:
- Durability – With industrial-grade galvanized steel frames and flame-retardant PVC-vinyl fabric, our fabric structures are made to last.
- Heat and temperature reduction – Our fabric buildings block the sun and can reduce temperature by as much as 71 degrees in your aircraft and equipment.
- Corrosion reduction – Your aircraft will be five times less likely to corrode, as our buildings protect from the harmful effects of the elements.
- Clearspan design – Our structures do not require any support poles or guy wires, so they provide a wide-open, covered space.
- Cost effectiveness – Our fabric buildings cost less per square foot than buildings made of metal or wood, so you can get the same protection for less.
Additionally, at Big Top, we custom manufacture our aircraft hangars. This means we can integrate features such as HVAC, specialty doors, lighting, and flooring. We also have a line of Flightline sunshades that are open on either end. These sunshades are perfect for providing shade and cooling the interior of your aircraft.
Contact Big Top today to learn more about our fabric aircraft hangars. One of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives will be happy to give you more information.