Canvas Fabric Buildings Custom Manufactured by Big Top
Big Top’s canvas buildings can provide people and equipment with year-round protection from the elements. As a custom manufacturer, we have worked with businesses across a wide range of industries and have built structures suited for nearly any application.
Our fabric buildings offer more than just a roof over your operations. In fact, the fabric cover is formulated for best-in-class thermal performance, repelling up to 99.95% of harmful UV-A and UV-B radiation. This outstanding level of protection can keep your employees protected from health risks caused by too much sun exposure and can keep them comfortable throughout the workday.
Natural Climate Control
Thanks to the UV-reflective cover, our fabric buildings naturally maintain a pleasant interior temperature that is, on average, 15 degrees cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter than the outside temperature. This will allow you to forego running an HVAC system around the clock, saving on substantial energy costs.
Customization Options for Nearly Any Application
Big Top offers a range of add-ons with our canvas buildings so that they can be customized to meet the unique needs of your operations. Accessories include internal partitions to section off rooms, bay and personnel doors, flooring, lightning protection, and air-scrubbing systems. Plus, your fabric building can range in size up to 174 feet wide and 80 feet high. For extra height, we can install your structure atop stacks of shipping containers. Examples of canvas buildings we’ve built in the past include:
- Jobsite warehouses
- Large area maintenance shelters
- Lunchrooms and gathering areas
- Dry dock covers
- Blast and paint shops
- Multipurpose military shelters
- Aircraft hangars and sunshades
With Big Top, your options for customization are virtually limitless. No matter what you need a fabric structure for, Big Top has you covered.
Other Benefits of Our Fabric Buildings
There are a number of other great benefits that Big Top’s fabric structures offer, including:
- Durability – Big Top buildings are made with industrial-grade galvanized steel frames that provide unparalleled support. Plus, our structures have rip-resistant, flame-retardant fabric, and they can be engineered for heavy wind and snow loads.
- Fast deployments – Our fabric buildings can be assembled at a rate of 2,500 square feet per day, and they do not require a concrete pad as a foundation. This versatility allows them to be deployed in nearly any terrain.
- Portability – While Big Top canvas buildings are perfectly suited for permanent applications, they can also be disassembled and transported from place to place if needed. We also offer three mobility kits—a crane lifting package, jacks and wheels, and rails—that enable our buildings to be moved as whole units.
- Spaciousness – Without need for any interior support poles or guy wires, our fabric buildings maximize interior space and maneuverability.
For more information about our canvas buildings, contact Big Top Fabric Structures today and one of our friendly representatives will be glad to assist you. When you call, be sure to ask about our turnkey installation services, which can make assembly of your fabric building a breeze.