Advantages of Working with Big Top Manufacturing
Since 1979, Big Top Manufacturing has specialized in providing tensioned fabric shelters and fabric buildings throughout the world. Today, we’re proud to say our building products have expanded exponentially over the years, earning a reputation for being the sturdiest and most customized fabric shelters in the industry.
We pride ourselves on offering additional advantages above and beyond a high quality products and dedicated customer service. Some of these advantages include:
- Over three decades of manufacturing excellence
- Design, sales, manufacturing and service are all located in one facility keeping quality control and work time maximized
- Big Top runs a state of the art, 65,000 square foot facility that is currently updated to house the most advanced technology in our field
- Precise CNC and robotic fabrication and welding equipment means high quality end products
- Our service team travels internationally and is always in a position to help resolve problems, provide installation support or troubleshoot with you
- Our vendor relationships span decades, and this helps us get high quality materials while keeping the costs controlled for the customer
Cost Control without Sacrificing Quality
Over the years, we’ve seen projects in every size, which means we have worked with clients with ranging budgets and applications. Because of our long history and our proprietary design, we’re able to keep your budget at the forefront while designing and building your fabric structure. This, however, does not mean we sacrifice quality or cut corners.
Building you a dependable, durable, customized and long lasting fabric shelter is priority number one. We’re just able to do so without inflating the price.
Big Top Manufacturing Services
Another advantage of working with Big Top is the extensive services we provide. From on-site surveying and continuous consulting through design, fabrication, installation support and follow up, we’re a full service provider of the fabric structures, as well as accessories, you require in order to meet the needs of your application.