Big Top’s Tension Fabric Structures Are Custom-Made & Durable
The tension fabric structures made by Big Top are custom-made, durable, and perfect for temporary and permanent applications alike. Our buildings are made with galvanized steel frames and NFPA701-rated, flame-retardant, PVC-vinyl fabric, so they can be trusted to last for many years. We can also specially engineer our structures to comply with regulations for wind load, snow load, and seismic activity.
Additionally, Big Top’s tension fabric structures are portable. Unlike permanent buildings made of metal or wood, our fabric structures don’t require a concrete foundation to establish secure footing. This, combined with their modular design, makes it possible for our buildings to be constructed and disassembled by a team of your own laborers. This is an especially useful benefit for any business that moves from worksite to worksite.
Here are some more of the benefits that our fabric buildings offer:
- They don’t use any vertical support poles or guide wires, maximizing space and maneuverability.
- They are upgradable with features like heat, air conditioning, ventilation, doors, and more.
- They can be moved as whole units with the installation of one of our mobility kits (a crane-lifting package, jacks and wheels, or rails).
- They are custom-made and available in any size.
- They have a UPF rating of 50+, so they can protect your employees and equipment from the sun’s dangerous ultraviolet rays.
- They are available in translucent and opaque fabric styles.
Thanks to their sheer versatility, our structures have been adapted to suit various needs. We have built warehouses and storage facilities, military aircraft hangars and sunshades, large-area maintenance shelters, dry dock covers, and more. For more information about our tension fabric structures, contact Big Top today. One of our friendly representatives will be glad to assist you.