Tension Fabric Buildings Custom-Manufactured for Worksites in New York, NY & Beyond
Businesses in New York City, New York, in need of tension fabric buildings have trusted Big Top since 1979. As a custom manufacturer of fabric buildings, we work with each individual customer to build fabric buildings that are optimized for the task at hand. While there are many cookie-cutter products on the market that might serve as a shelter for your jobsite, none of them come anywhere close to the level of customization that can be put into a Big Top fabric structure. For example, we can make our tension fabric buildings in virtually unlimited sizes, and we can add features like HVAC, flooring, specialty doors, and more to ensure your structure has all of the features you need.
There are plenty of other reasons why a fabric building from Big Top could be the perfect investment for your business in New York, NY. Our structures are:
- Made with galvanized steel frames and flame-retardant, rip-resistant PVC-vinyl fabric
- Don’t have any vertical support poles or guide wires, maximizing interior space
- LEED applicable, because we offer features like translucent fabric
- Capable of blocking out 99.95 percent of all UV-A and UV-B rays
- Commonly engineered to comply with heavy snow and wind loads
Because of the versatility and all the other benefits that our buildings have to offer, they have become a favorite among businesses in a variety of industries. We have worked with organizations in construction, oil and gas, the military, energy and environmental, and more, building customized structures that are made to last.
To learn more about the tension fabric buildings we make, contact Big Top today. We are proud to be the fabric building expert of choice for businesses in New York, NY, and beyond.