Temporary Enclosures that Are Made to Last
Big Top Fabric Structures, a custom manufacturer of fabric buildings, makes highly durable temporary enclosures that can be used from jobsite to jobsite. Our buildings do not require a permanent concrete foundation, which means they can be built quickly on any flat terrain. Plus, they are modular, and with the help of our installation guide and/or phone support, they can be easily constructed and disassembled by your own team of laborers, even with no prior experience with a similar structure. In addition to being transportable between worksites, our temporary enclosures can be moved around one worksite as a whole unit if you opt for one of our mobility kits such as a crane-lifting package, jacks and wheels, or rails.
There are plenty of other reasons to consider partnering with Big Top for your temporary enclosure. For example:
- We can build our temporary enclosures in nearly any size.
- Our buildings’ frames are made of industrial-grade galvanized steel.
- Our fabric is flame-retardant, California State Fire Marshall Certified, and rip-resistant.
- Our buildings’ interiors are free from vertical support poles and guy wires.
- We provide engineering services for those that need support for wind load, snow load, and seismic activity.
Another benefit that sets Big Top apart from the competition is that our fabric structures have a UPF rating of 50+, so they can protect your equipment and employees from the detriments caused by the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays.
For more information about the temporary enclosures that we make for businesses, contact Big Top Fabric Structures today.