Fabric Structures for Equipment Maintenance
Whatever the industry, your equipment is unique, expensive and extremely important to the profitability of your business. Tensioned fabric structures from Big Top are the ultimate solution when maintenance work must be completed in the field, or when all permanent maintenance bays are full.
A maintenance fabric shelter from Big Top provides top-notch protection for vehicles, equipment and personnel during routine maintenance and repair work. This prevents sensitive mechanical equipment and vehicles from being exposed to elements that can cause corrosion, while allowing maintenance crews to work through any weather conditions.
Our custom-built fabric structures are made to withstand the most extreme conditions, and with custom HVAC options as well as several electrical system choices, our buildings provide a comfortable, climate-controlled environment for your personnel, so they can be at their most productive. Our structures are also built on a modular design, so should the needs of your team change, you can disassemble and relocate them with ease.
Here are just a few of the industries that have benefitted from these versatile enclosures:
- AVIATION – Along with hangars and terminal buildings, maintenance shelters are one of the three major types of Big Top fabric structures used in the aviation industry.
- MARINE – Big Top fabric structures are well suited to the marine industry. They can be built over dry land or water and can use shipping containers for sidewalls.
- MILITARY – The U.S. military contracts with Big Top for large area maintenance shelters (LAMS) that can be transported and quickly deployed wherever needed.
- CONSTRUCTION – Construction work cannot take place without vehicles and heavy equipment, and performing necessary maintenance onsite saves time and money.
- WAREHOUSING – Delivery trucks and forklifts are necessary in nearly every warehouse, and having a dedicated maintenance facility prevents valuable warehouse space from being repurposed.
So if you’re looking for a turnkey, durable solution for your maintenance needs, Big Top is the answer. No matter the size or scope of your operation, you can rest assured that all of your assets are protected, giving you the freedom to focus on growth.