Big Top Is the Company to Turn to for a Portable Airplane Hangar
For a portable airplane hangar, turn to Big Top Fabric Structures. We’ve been making custom fabric buildings since 1979. Our buildings are made of durable materials – industrial-grade, galvanized steel frames and NFPA710 flame-retardant fabric – to provide long-lasting protection from the elements. Because our hangars don’t require a permanent concrete foundation and are modular, they can be disassembled and moved to different locations.
The benefits of choosing Big Top for your portable airplane hangar are endless. For example, our buildings:
- Cost less per square foot than traditional buildings made of metal or wood
- Can reduce the surface temperature of aircraft and equipment by up to 71 degrees
- Can lessen the corrosion that occurs to uncovered aircraft and equipment
- Can be fully enclosed with bay doors (hangar style) or open at either end (sunshade style)
- Can be claimed as equipment and potentially provide tax benefits
Additionally, Big Top is approved by the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) as being compliant with US Air Force Sunshade Management (AFSM), Air Force Instruction (AFI), and International Building Code (IBC). Furthermore, our buildings are all custom-made to order, so they can be any size you need, as well as constructed with features such as lighting, flooring, HVAC, and more.
For more information about our portable airplane hangar options, contact Big Top today. One of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives will be happy to help you.