Custom-Made Industrial Shade Structures
Organizations in various industries have trusted Big Top for industrial shade structures since 1979. As a custom manufacturer of high-quality fabric structures, we cater to the needs of our customers to ensure that our buildings have all the necessary features required for the task at hand. We have adapted our fabric structures for use by companies in construction, oil and gas, the military, energy and environmental, mining and mineral and more. Plus, we’ve built just about every type of shade structure imaginable, including warehouses, employee break and lunch areas, hangars, sunshades, and dry dock covers, to name a few. When it comes to industrial shade structures, we offer a level of experience and breadth that is rivaled by few in the industry.
In addition our experience, there are other reasons to partner with Big Top for your fabric structure. For example:
- Our buildings are made with galvanized steel frames that offer unwavering structural support.
- Our fabric is flame-retardant, rip-resistant, and blocks 99.95 percent of all UV-A and UV-B rays.
- We can engineer our buildings for those in areas with requirements for wind load, snow load, and seismic activity.
- There is virtually no size limit on our buildings.
- None of our structures require any support poles or guide wires, maximizing their interior space and maneuverability.
- Our buildings can be used for temporary and permanent applications alike.
- We can integrate a number of optional features like HVAC systems, lighting, flooring, and doors.
For more information about the industrial shade structures that we make, contact Big Top today. One of our knowledgeable representatives will be happy to give you more information.