Equipment Storage Buildings Built by Big Top Fabric Structures
Equipment storage buildings are essential to the daily operations of many different types of businesses, as they can protect valuable assets from being damaged by the elements. At Big Top Fabric Structures, we have worked with organizations in many industries, such as oil and gas, mining, mineral, marine, and the military, to build custom storage buildings that meet specific needs.
In addition to our extensive experience, there are other reasons to consider choosing Big Top Fabric Structures for a warehousing solution for your business. For example, our equipment storage buildings:
- Are supported by industrial-grade galvanized steel frames and covered with flame-retardant PVC-vinyl fabric to provide the utmost durability
- Can be specially engineered for compliance with local requirements for wind load, snow load, and seismic activity
- Can be constructed by a team of laborers with no prior experience installing a similar type of building, with help from our installation manual and phone support
- Are able to be disassembled for transportation and reuse
- Can be moved as whole units with the addition of a mobility kit, such as a crane lifting package, jacks and wheels, or rails
At Big Top Fabric Structures, we will work with you closely to ensure that your building is everything you need it to be. In addition to the above, we can add HVAC systems, specialty doors, flooring, and whatever else you require to keep your assets protected.
For more information about the equipment storage buildings that we manufacture, contact Big Top Fabric Structures today and one of our courteous representatives will be happy to assist you.