Canvas Buildings Custom Manufactured by Big Top
Canvas buildings can provide people and equipment with year-round protection from the elements. If you are ready to invest in such a structure for your business, consult with the experts at Big Top. We have been manufacturing fabric structures since 1979. As a custom manufacturer, we have worked with businesses across a wide range of industries and have built structures suited for a wide range of applications. Examples of canvas buildings we’ve built in the past include:
- Jobsite warehouses
- Large area maintenance shelters
- Lunchrooms and gathering areas
- Dry dock covers
- Blast and paint shops
- Military aircraft hangars and sunshades
With Big Top, your options for customization are virtually limitless. We can add heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems to help the inside of your building stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter; we offer translucent fabric that allows natural light to shine through; and our canvas buildings can be made in a wide variety of sizes. In short, no matter what you need a fabric structure for, Big Top has you covered.
There are a number of other great benefits that Big Top fabric structures offer, including:
- Durability – Big Top buildings are made with industrial-grade galvanized steel frames that provide unparalleled support. Plus, our structures have rip-resistant, flame-retardant fabric.
- Portability – While Big Top canvas buildings are perfectly suited for permanent applications, they can also be disassembled and transported from place to place if needed. We also offer three mobility kits – a crane lifting package, jacks and wheels, and rails – that enable our buildings to be moved as whole units.
- Spaciousness – Without need for any interior support poles or guy wires, our buildings maximize interior space and maneuverability.
For more information about our canvas buildings, contact Big Top today. One of our friendly representatives will be glad to assist you.