Big Top’s Approach to Fabric Building Solutions
Since 1979, Big Top Manufacturing has worked to create a culture, a work flow process and a caliber of products that truly meet the diverse needs of our clients. While we feel we have succeeded, we also believe it’s crucial to continue improving. Today, with decades of experience, Big Top is a leader in the tension fabric shelter industry.
We offer complete fixed and mobile building solutions from design through fabrication, installation and service. Our sales team helps you explore your options, the scope of your project and how our custom fabric shelters can best meet your needs. Our group of experienced designers and engineers help bring the vision to life in our state-of-the-art facility, and our craftsmen expertly construct your custom fabric building onsite. Our in-house fabrication provides the highest quality control and immediate service to our customers, and it also allows us to keep our costs low, meeting your budget requirements.
Big Top Manufacturing is a hands-on company, and we’re happy to provide site evaluations, recommendations, as well as support and post-installation service to ensure your overall satisfaction. Our tension membrane structures are quickly assembled, portable, clear-span and they easily anchor to any surface. We use only the highest quality galvanized steel for framing our structures and top quality fabric to guarantee durability in all types of environments and climates.
Advantages of Big Top’s Fabric Shelters
Aside from our commitment to quality design and 100% customer satisfaction, our products and people offer additional advantages to our clients.
- We construct from a modular design and use interchangeable parts making future expansion and changes simple
- Competitively priced custom fabric structures keep your budget at the forefront
- On-site surveys and design consulting are available to ensure full customization
- We can provide raised seal engineering drawings for your project
- Most fabric buildings are easily assembled with unskilled labor (up to 2,000 sq. ft. per day)
- Backing our products is worldwide service and unmatched installation support
- All fabric structure components are fabricated in the United States and we offer toll free support within the country
- All building solutions are 100% moveable and able to relocate
- Very little foundation, of any type, is needed to properly secure your fabric shelter
- Most installations don’t require any footing
- Our shelters are environmentally controlled so they’re not only functional, they’re comfortable
- We carry a huge inventory of custom metals and top quality fabrics
- One of the biggest Big Top advantages is that our products are maintenance free and guarantee long-term durability and use