Custom Fabric Structure HVAC Systems
With each tension fabric structure we design and manufacture, we keep comfort, as well as function, at the forefront. For this reason, we offer advanced HVAC systems to maintain the interior environments of our shelters.
Each system is highly efficient and comes with an array of options to ensure full customization. Combined with accessories, including our fabric shelter doors and windows, HVAC systems are ideal for keeping your space secure and controlled.
For many applications, proper heating, air conditioning and ventilation options are paramount, both for the shelter’s contents and the safety of workers within.
The HVAC solutions we offer are fully customizable because of the add-ons available. Some of these include:
- Diverse insulation options
- Solutions and systems for air remediation
- Air scrubbing and particle collection systems
- An array of vent options to optimize air flow and purity
- Advanced dehumidification equipment
- Infra-red heater systems for optimal temperature control
The benefits a sound HVAC system brings to a fabric building structure application are numerous. They include:
- Improved air quality
- Better working conditions
- Potential energy savings through smart, eco-friendly use of your system
- Added protection against the elements, ideal for structures housing sensitive products
- The ability to monitor and control the environment within your fabric structure
If you’re looking to maximize both the functionality and usability of your fabric building, we invite you to call and talk to our knowledgeable team about the best heating, air conditioning and ventilation solutions for you.